Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend - Tristan

Since no one seems to be putting time into this, I thought I would shame you all and just start posting like mad until you were all jealous that you didn't have a fair amount of stuff on this blog. I changed my picture, it didn't seem difficult, all you have to do is click Save afterwards.

There is a full weekend of sun approaching the Northwest this weekend, and the 75 degree sunshine means hosting a late springtime bbq for me tomorrow afternoon and then Brie and I might head somewhere to camp for the rest of the weekend. Surf is blown out on the coast, 20-25 knot winds, which means 25-30 mph - unpleasant even for a lazy day at the beach, and I'm not that into kites - plus it's colder at the beach. The mountains still have snow at 5000 feet or so, which means a hike to the top of a small mountain around here means some spring snow. That might be fun. If I build a snowman I'll post a photo. Right now a sunny, dusty hike in shorts and a t-shirt on a river trail up to a waterfall sounds nice. Break out a watermelon at the waterfall and get wet in the icy snowmelt. We'll see.

Hope you all enjoy the R&R. I don't usually have trouble enjoying my weekends, so you can believe I'm up to something fun!

Love to all,
~Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment